Lumion is the world’s fastest 3D rendering software for architects. In seconds, you can visualize CAD models in a video or image with real-life environments and striking artistic flair
Lumion really helps to get a realistic idea of what the project would actually look like. This makes it easy for the clients to understand the concept better and helps us gain their trust. Apart from this, it is very user friendly.
- Fast work process from importing the model from SketchUp , adding the material then setting up a camera with the light and mode setup and hit render
- Can also create fast animation walkthrough
- Lumion is generally easy to use and is relatively intuitive. It’s nice that there’s always the option go deeper with capabilities like customizing textures/colors etc, making videos of designs, daylight, etc
- Lumion makes it easy to create not only 3D renders, but axon and plan view as well. It also has a robust asset catalog, making this a great choice for designers.
- Import your model from Revit, 3ds Max, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Rhino or ArchiCAD, among many other modeling programs, and Lumion instantly breathes life into your designs with realistic landscapes and urban context, stylish effects, and thousands of objects and materials from the content library.
- No training required, and after just 15 minutes, you can learn to create jaw-dropping images, videos and 360 panoramas with lightning-fast speeds.
Lumion is that fast to work with, and that easy to get started!
Even though 3DS Max offers a superior final product and better detailing for exterior renders, Lumion offers a fast and more efficient way to do the same tasks in much less time.