Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 is a professional non-linear video editing program. Adobe Systems has released a new update that works quickly and accurately. It combines amazing performance with a clear and easily customizable user interface. New features simplify the editing process and help meet the most complex production times.
New monitor panels
- The Source Monitor and Program Monitor panels have acquired a new look. Now they have a sleek appearance that is not overloaded. They have become easier to be configured.
- Now you can hide all buttons (on the right). This is an ideal option for fast keyboard-driven workflows.
- A new drop-down menu on each panel of the monitor provides direct access to playback resolution settings.
New panel views of the project
- In thumbnail view, clips can be selected and cleared using the clip play button.
- As soon as you move the pointer over the icons, you will be provided with important information about multimedia. Even information about its use in your episodes will be provided.
- You can mark entry and exit points directly in the thumbnails of clips in the panel. This will greatly speed up the editing process.
New master Audio Meter panel
- Now you can easily resize the Audio Meter panel. Also, it automatically switches from vertical to horizontal when you increase its horizontal dimensions.