The 2015 version provides inline text support. This, in turn, makes it possible to drive and edit text directly on the stage. Moreover, the version includes a lot of fixed errors that could complicate the whole process of work.
The most important changes
- Updating of the compositions. If you have any composition created in one of the previous versions, then in this version this composition will be updated automatically upon opening;
- There is a new function for specifying additional file paths. This function is designed to enable you to target required folders for each type of asset while publishing your compositions to the Web;
- Now your songs will be saved in a separate folder with the name of the song. They will be saved along with related files and assets;
- Ability to use special features in Edge Animate to easily design animations for publishing;
- Users will be able to view your content on any device without installing additional external modules;
- Access to effective tools for drawing and creating illustrations (new brush sizes);
- The improved process of drawing. The process is improved especially for shorter brush strokes;
- An additional option for creating keyframes is added. You will need to click and hold the intermediate object. This is an object included in the classic animation.